Friday, April 17, 2009

Best.Mom.Ever!

Right now I am watching Cesar Milan teach a dog not to eat poop.......ewwwww!
OK. That's out of the way. I was thinking maybe I should explain the whole best mom ever thing. I've actually been told once this was borderline child abuse but here's the history. I have 2 sons which I raised by myself (there was a "little" help from the grandparents) so I wanted them to truly appreciate me & all the sacrifices I've had to make (can you force anyone to appreciate?). I don't think it's asking too much....do you? Well, anytime I did something that really made them happy....buying a special toy, going to McDonald's when I had a headache, etc.....I would say "What am I?" & flip my hair over my shoulder. They would be required to say Best. Mom. Ever! Now they have to say it when I give them money when they're broke. I figure if they say it enough, they will come to believe it plus I need to get that positive reinforcement wherever I can. Even if it's manufactured! Anyway, I expect that phrase on my tombstone! Hear that boys?
I do have to say that I have the Best. Sons. Ever!!!
Are they perfect.....NOOOOO
But I love them & they love me...what more could a mom want?
I'm feeling especially generous since my 19 year old (K2) just spent some time with me on a Friday night. He even went out in public with me....LOL

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! Welcome to the blogosphere! I just cannot believe Kyle is 19...how did this happen? He was in diapers the last time I saw him!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete