Friday, April 24, 2009

I Was Duped!

I'm angry so anyone who is dying for Part 3 of Dream Job will just have to wait!
I went with a couple of friends to see the movie Earth yesterday. It's rated G so I thought it would be all sweetness & light....baby animals & their parents.....save the earth....blah blah blah.....feel good.....NOT!
If you are planning to see it & don't want it ruined then STOP! here.
This rated G movie showed wolves attacking a baby caribou, a cheetah attacking some other kind of baby animal, lions attacking an elephant & a polar bear die of starvation! I (age 44) covered my eyes at most of this violence. I know about the wild & circle of life blah blah blah but come on....I don't want to see it on the big screen. I admit I have watched some violent movies but they are rated R & I have an idea of what I'm getting. If I had brought young children.....I would have left! Oh yeah I forgot about the great white shark jumping out of the water with a seal (or what was left of it) in it's mouth!
I AM TRAUMATIZED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment