Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wow


OK. Here goes....This is my first attempt at blogging. It seemed so much easier when I was thinking about it. I had so many ideas but now here I sit & where did they go???

Well, about me....I am a 44 year old single mom (can I still say that when my "children" are 19 & 21?) with 5 dogs, 1 cat, a mother that lives with me & an ex-mother in law who I am still close to.

I'm kind of fat so I have started working out....yuck! I am only doing because all my numbers are high....weight, cholesterol, sugar & blood pressure....I could drop dead any minute! Even though I whine & complain about my life, I'm just not quite ready to go just yet. Besides, who would take care all of my animals? Did you see those faces? But....people tend to feel differently if one pees on your carpet.
Anyway, my trainer.....of course he is young enough to be my son....has absolutely no mercy! All my carrying on makes no difference to him. He just keeps counting! Why is it so hard to lose weight after 40....who am I kidding...I've never been able to drop pounds at will!
This being my very first attempt at blogging...I may have mentioned that already....I hope to become way more interesting as I post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment